Meet Our Thought Leaders
Chief Executive Officer
Build Culture, Not Process
Innovation for Social Good
Building Trusted IT Organizations
Aligning Technology with Business Strategy
Find New Ways to Make Old Things Work Better
Vice President, Operations
Clarity of Purpose is the Ultimate Strategy
Public & Community Relations Manager
The Business Case for Corporate Giving
About Genecian Speakers
While our speakers aim to captivate audiences with out-of-the box thinking, they are also committed to delivering business value. Their goal is to make a difference in the work you do every day, whether that means offering specific practices to deliver more predictably or simply renewing enthusiasm to tackle a tough job.
Topics: The Conversation Starts Here
The work we do gives us a unique macro-perspective on how overlooked issues (usually non-technical and way beyond the nuts and bolts of software development) are often the root cause of project failure.
Almost Famous Speakers customize their presentations for specific audiences and guarantee each presentation is interactive and informative. If attendees can’t go back to their offices and immediately implement some of our ideas, than we haven’t done our job.
Our most helpful (and popular) topics include:
- The role of business in driving software requirements
- Helping IT become great facilitators
- Estimating without fear
- Commitment based organizations
- Charting the uncharted territory between strategy and execution
- Reinventing departments, teams, people and projects to work better
- Generations in the workplace
- Nontraditional journaling for professionals
- Becoming a destination workplace
- CRM for the professional services firm
Request a Speaker
Have one of our speakers in mind for your event? Email Jessica.email@example.com. Any fees received for speaking engagements are directed to The Geneca Foundation to support local charities.