At Geneca, we are committed to nurturing a long and valued relationship with all of our employees. We have created an environment where it is safe to give and receive feedback – ensuring everyone feels empowered and set up for success! As demonstrated by our awards, we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients AND our employees.
Skills & Competencies
- Lead cross-business unit team to design and support a service-oriented application architecture for information systems.
- Expertise with distributed and object-oriented systems with a deep understanding of the .NET Framework and object-oriented concepts
- Produce technical specifications and design from analysis for core and common business and technical application architecture components and systems.
- Work with functional teams to define and implement migration strategies from legacy systems to new architecture and technologies.
- Lead governance committee meetings and initiatives concerning technical architecture.
This is the Right Place for You if You:
- Have passion for learning and growing professionally and technically
- Place your client’s goal and your team’s goals above your own
- Are excited about being a part of custom software development projects
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communications
If you have the talent, the experience, and are passionate about making great software, apply now!
GENECA OFFERS A FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING LIFE, MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE; COMPANY MATCHING RETIREMENT PLAN; PAID TIME OFF; DISABILITY; FREE POP AND HUGS.