At Geneca, we believe that by removing obstacles from our teams and setting them up for success, they can predictably deliver software solutions providing business value every time. This is our passion – and our commitment to all of our customers.
Geneca leads companies through the invention, build, launch, and evolution of software products leading to increased customer acquisition and revenue generation. Located in Oak Brook, IL, we are excited about where we’ve been and where we are going. We’re looking for an Operations Coordinator who has similar values.
Geneca’s Operations Team handles sales & marketing, human resources, culture & events, education, and general office management & support to ensure our talented software developers can focus on helping our clients succeed. This is an excellent opportunity for a goal-oriented and self-motivated candidate with a desire to learn. The selected team member will have the opportunity to develop a wide variety of skills under the mentorship of the Chief Operating Officer and the Operations Team.
Roles and responsibilities could include:
- Sales & marketing--writing articles, social media, research, calls, and presentations, and attending networking events
- Human resources--recruiting, benefits, employee support, file maintenence and reporting
- Culture & events--everything from sending birthday cards to planning fun events
- Education--management of learning management system, mentoring documents, participation in employee growth
- General Office--phones, filing, financials, reporting, ordering, and leadership support
- Other duties that help move us forward
Background should include these experiences and skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years experience in any of the operations areas listed above
- A love for computers and ability to use word, excel, powerpoint and more well
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- A strong love of learning and desire to tackle challenges
- The ability to think on your feet, fail fast and rebound well, and a can do attitude
If you have the talent, the experience, and are passionate about creating your own career, apply now!
Your compensation will match your experience and your performance. Geneca offers a full benefits package including life, medical, dental and vision insurance, company matching retirement plan, paid time off.