Geneca hires fun, enthusiastic software developers – straight out of school
In June of 2018, Geneca will be welcoming a group of Computer Science grads into our Genecian community. Spots on this team will be open this August – but feel free to reach out with any questions! We’re looking for smart people who are passionate, not only about the work they do, but also the people they work with.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science (or a related degree).
- True passion for custom software development and technology
What you will get:
- Experience writing real software applications starting week 1.
- A company that wants you on the team as badly as you want to be on the team.
- Senior leadership as interested in your growth as they are in theirs.
We will give you all of the above and you’ll have fun while doing it. Don’t get a job before graduation arrives. Get a career. Apply now!