Geneca designs and develops custom software products for ambitious leaders feeling pain from customer and competitive pressures. We work with clients to attract and retain customers with software product development that separates them from competitors and creates new ways to grow.
We are Product Builders, Project Whisperers and Technology Specialists.
We’re looking for a .NET Tech Lead / Architect who is a self-starter, can mentor other developers, work collaboratively and contribute to the improvement of our software development processes.
What you’ll do:
- Help design solutions and lead teams to support Geneca’s client’s business needs while thoroughly considering the system impact
- Lead software development projects from idea to implementation for both internal and external clients
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- Full-stack hands on development
- Develop a deep understanding of the system, write technical specifications, mentor development team, enforce coding standards
- Contribute in change control policies, software builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendations
- Other duties required by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 5+ years of hands on programming on the .NET (4.0+) platform using C#
- Experience leading development teams
- Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process
- Expert in implementing ASP.NET (WebForms and MVC) solutions
- Advanced experience building web services/APIs using WCF and Web API in a high transaction environment
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and stored procedures
- Deep knowledge of database indexing techniques and query optimization
- Proven ability to use Design Patterns to accomplish scalable architecture
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Candidate must possess the judgment, initiative, and drive to adapt to change and successfully function in a team environment
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Complete understanding and demonstrated ability to utilize full development lifecycle methodology
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
Apply now if you have the talent, the experience, and are passionate about making great software!
GENECA OFFERS A FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING LIFE, MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE; COMPANY MATCHING RETIREMENT PLAN; PAID TIME OFF; DISABILITY; FREE POP AND HUGS.